Thursday, March 14, 2024

Learn The Pawnicide Dictionary Day 3: Pawnicider - Chess.com - Dictionary

Now we are going to study on day three the word Pawnicider.

I needed to make a name for my club members and people who kill pawns. So what I did was come up with pawnicider. This word is a noun and tells who someone is. Calling someone a pawnicider can either mean A: Someone who killed a pawn, or B: someone who is a member of my club Pawnicide.

This pawnicidic word is probably one of the easiest to pronounce. Of course, the first syllable pawn is pronouned as you normally would, the second syllable i is pronounced as it sounds, and the last syllable cider is pronounced as cider as in apple cider.

Now let's look at some ways you can use the word pawnicider. You can use this word to call yourself it as in “I am a loyal pawnicider” (member of the club) or “I am a terrible pawnicider” (killer of pawns). You can also use the same examples to call other people a pawnicider as in “@SoccerCrusader is a loyal pawicider” or “@GlitchyStormz is a notorious pawnicider”. You can also add an s to pawnicider to make it plural as in “They are pawniciders”.

That sums up the lesson for today. Stay tuned for day 4: Pawnicided.

 If you like Pawnicide, then join my club Pawnicide!

Adblock test (Why?)

No comments:

Post a Comment