Friday, April 3, 2015

dimethyltryptamine; N,N-dimethyltryptamine; DMT; desoxybufotenine: a powerful but short-lasting serotonergic hallucinogen: a Schedule I drug English German Dictionary dimethyltryptamine; N,N-dimethyltryptamine; DMT; desoxybufotenine: a powerful but short-lasting serotonergic hallucinogen: a Schedule I drug Translation to German

Meaning of dimethyltryptamine; N,N-dimethyltryptamine; DMT; desoxybufotenine: a powerful but short-lasting serotonergic hallucinogen: a Schedule I drug in German, dimethyltryptamine; N,N-dimethyltryptamine; DMT; desoxybufotenine: a powerful but short-lasting serotonergic hallucinogen: a Schedule I drug German glossary, dimethyltryptamine; N,N-dimethyltryptamine; DMT; desoxybufotenine: a powerful but short-lasting serotonergic hallucinogen: a Schedule I drug in German language, dimethyltryptamine; N,N-dimethyltryptamine; DMT; desoxybufotenine: a powerful but short-lasting serotonergic hallucinogen: a Schedule I drug translate German



via dimethyltryptamine; N,N-dimethyltryptamine; DMT; desoxybufotenine: a powerful but short-lasting serotonergic hallucinogen: a Schedule I drug in German

No comments:

Post a Comment